What's hotTEKTON 2841 Everybit and Electronic Repair Screwdriver Bit Set, 135-Piece
Home Improvement (Michigan Industrial Tools)
You Save: $13.77 (34%)
- Every bit for every project: 105 screwdriver bits and 22 precision bits
- Project Bit and Driver Set can take on projects around the house or in the garage
- Security Bit Set for removing tamper-resistant and security fasteners
DEWALT DW920K-2 1/4-Inch 7.2-Volt Cordless Two-Position Screwdriver Kit
Home Improvement (DEWALT)
You Save: $67.25 (46%)
- 7.2-volt battery pack allows for longer run time and charges in one hour
- Industrial quick-release hex-shank chuck allows for quick screwdriver bit change and prevents bit run out
- 80 inch-pounds of maximum torque output provides superior power-to-weight ratio in variety of fastening applications
CDI Torque 401SM Micro Adjustable Torque Screwdriver, Torque Range 5 to 40-Inch Pounds
Home Improvement (Snap-on Industrial Brand CDI Torque)
You Save: $174.57 (55%)
- Universal 1/4-Inch hex bit holder with strong earth magnet
- Particularly suited for the electronics industry and for instrument assembly work
- Torque settings are easily and accurately changed with a unique adjusting knob and easy to read window scale
Black & Decker LI3100 Compact Lithium-Ion Driver with Cordless Rechargeable Screwdriver
Home Improvement (Black & Decker)
You Save: $29.80 (53%)
- CompactFit technology provides 2X more accessibility in hard-to-reach areas
- Soft grips allow for a better, more secure grip
- LED work light provides good visibility when working in dark areas
Hitachi WH18DSAL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Impact Driver
Home Improvement (Hitachi)
You Save: $212.70 (59%)
- Weighs 3.3-pounds
- Comes with (2) 18-volt, 1.5-amp-hour lithium-ion batteries
- Comes with a lifetime lithium-ion tool warranty and a 2-year lithium-ion battery warranty
TSTC grant program makes students' tools cheaper
The cost for tools can run upward of $1,000 for some programs, which drove TSTC’s move to begin the aid.
For example, automotive students need a basic tool kit of wrenches, screwdrivers and diagnostic equipment that can cost anywhere from $700 to $1,800, depending on the brands purchased, according to school officials.
And some students may not receive enough financial aid to cover both tuition and class equipment.
In addition, first-time students face a minimum 30-day wait to receive student loans their first semester at TSTC, in accordance with federal regulations, TSTC Financial Aid Director Jackie Adler said.
That often means those students have to pay out of pocket for tuition, books and class materials until the loan funds are available.
Adler said TSTC has awarded grants to seven students so far.
The loan amounts will be deducted from the students’ financial aid disbursements this semester and repaid to TSTC.
“We are a technical school. Students have to practice, and they have to have their tools,” TSTC spokeswoman Mary Drennon said.
#1: cordless screwdrivers » Blog Archive » Buy 35 pc Cordless ...
35 piece, 4.8 Volt Cordless Rechargeable Electric Screwdriver set. This tool will drive or remove screw with a wide variety of head shapes. Perfect for shop or home use.This unit features: Ergonomic pistol style cordless rechargeable screwdriver with soft grip handle, Forward and reverse trigger, 6.2mm hex collet,200 RPM, 3 LED power display, 29 piece power bit set with hex shank, Two piece reversible phillips/flat head driver heads: 7mm flat x PH2 and 6mm flat x PH1, Bit extension with magnetic holder, UL listed Bit sizes: Flat head: 7mm, 6mm, 5mm, 4mm, 3mm, Square head: R3, R2, R1, R0, Phillips (PZ): PZ3, PZ2, PZ1, PZ0, Phillips (PH): PH3, PH2, PH1, PH0, Star: T30, T25, T20, T15, T10, Hex: 6mm, 5mm, 4mm, 3mm, 2mm
industrial electric screwdrivers - News
Sensing Innovation in Manufacturing Applications|
With qTeach, a wear-free teaching process, the optical sensors can be “programmed” just by touching them with any ferromagnetic tool, such as a screwdriver. Baumer-0500. The O500 series capabilities target objection identification and positioning in
On the road again|
They make it as difficult as possible to take anything apart and I've had many calls from homeowners who have not got a screwdriver to match the screw on the product. Maybe the engineers don't think a Philips screw will I saw a small extension cord
How One Company Reinvented The Hand Dryer|
The circuit boards are attached by workers armed with power screwdrivers. Gagnon says the components and machinery they use are American to the greatest extent possible, but they still rely on Asian-made motors. Today, Excel competes with other hand
MIT students create new medical devices|
He continues to teach the class, along with Hanumara, three teaching assistants, and Charles Sodini, the Clarence J. LeBel Professor of Electrical Engineering, who is helping to reinforce the increasing importance of electronics in medical devices
Timing and Monitoring Relays offer 2 connection options.|
With the Easy Connect option solid or stranded wires with ferrules can be connected without a tool, and stranded wires without ferrules can be connected by simply opening the cage with a screwdriver. The Push-in terminals are suitable for solid or